At United Church, we believe in giving not because we must, but because we may. Those whom we serve tell us every day what our support means to them.
- By giving to the work of the church, you can create positive outcomes for a great many people, from Twelve Step groups to Soup Kitchens to the homeless, to our Nursery School which provides tuition subsidies to all the families served.
- We also provide essential services that benefit hundreds for whom the Church may be their last or only resort.
- We support the change you wish to see in the world--more justice, more peace, more compassion.
- Your support helps spread the word that another way, and another world, are possible.
- There are lots of ways to leverage your generosity through the work and programs of United Church on the Green.
There are many ways that you can financially support our Church:
- The easiest way is to set up an Annual Giving Plan below and send us an email with your plan to give.
- You can make gifts one at a time or regularly by check, credit card or a bank bill pay program.
- We recommend you create a "set it and forget it" plan of monthly gifts.
- However you support us, you will feel good and you will be doing good!
Thanks so much for your generosity and support!