Our historic (circa 1815) Meeting House and our (circa 1961) Parish House are both located in downtown New Haven, one on the New Haven Green and the other a block away within the Yale neighborhood. Part of our mission is to make our facilities available to community organizations and groups whose programs and objectives are compatible with the values and principles of our congregation. Our church has been an active force for social justice and human rights throughout its long history. Here's a list of the many organizations we have hosted within the last few years:
We are an open and affirming church that actively supports LGBTQ issues. Our facilities host weddings, funerals, musical performances, lectures and forums and private group meetings. Rental rates are based on type of activity, duration of the event and which of our varied spaces is used.